Co-facilitators: Bianca, Jenny, and Krystal B.
Tuesdays @ 3:30-4:00 pm
This support group is for individuals struggling with Depression and/or anxiety. We will aim to create a safe, and nonjudgmental environment for all to discuss and process feelings as they share their personal experiences, struggles, and goals. We’ll go over how Depression/anxiety has affected their everyday life while providing support, resources, and coping skills.
Support Group Format:
Introductions including group rules, Ice Breaker.
Educational portion/present topic.
discussion and feedback.
Closing; coping skills, goal setting, reminders.
- Be respectful, No shaming, interrupting, or cross-talk, Give everyone a chance to speak and share their experiences.
- Confidentiality is essential, What is said in the group is not to be repeated or discussed at any other time or place.
- Share our own feelings and experiences; try not to give advice.
- Avoid making judgments.
- Everyone has the opportunity to speak/ not speak to their comfort level
- Give supportive attention to the person who is speaking and avoid side
- Everyone has the right to ask questions and the right to refuse to answer.
- do not discuss group members who are not present.
- begin and end our meetings on time.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org